Why Should You Consider Dynamic Balancing?
- Balancing today can save a lot of cost & downtime tomorrow with breakdowns that could have been prevented
- It will increase your machine’s running lifespan by elongating bearing life and reducing component fatigue due to unnecessary vibration levels
- Keeps your machinery up to date, running in accordance with industry regulations
- Dynamic balancing also reduces noise levels for an improved working environment.
What Happens if You Don’t?
- Unbalanced rotors cannot rotate their mass around the centre axis. The centrifugal force causes the rotor to vibrate.
- This damages the bearings, causes part degradation, uneven finishes, and creates overly noisy machinery.
- Eventually the machine will suffer a major mechanical failure with all the associated problems of unplanned downtime to production.